Wow! Thanks to everybody who has joined the MAN-ALONG. We currently have 49 people on the ever-growing list. There are several countries represented, inluding the US, Canada, France, Singapore and Australia. Some participants have already finished and others have yet to begin.
- Kelly just joined today. Stop by her blog to wish her luck.
- Check out the hot stuff at HelloYarn. The sweater is pretty cool, too...
- Becky is flying along on a cool Manly Jacket for her husband.
- Stop by Twisted Increase and see Brigid's progress on the Basketweave Pullover.
- October birthdays everywhere in the MAN-ALONG! Brynne's was yesterday. Sarah's was a week ago. Stacey's is next week.
- Clementine has some concerns about knitting a sweater in a rib pattern. Surf on over to her blog and help her decide what to do.
- Stitchy McYarnpants is almost finished with her Manly Sweater, possibly making her the third participant to finish.
- Brush up on your French by jeté-ing over to the blogs of our French-speaking participants: Deborah and Kajin in Québec, and Mélanie, Sylvie and Riane in France.
- Judy started on the "Kirk" sleeves first.
- Wendy has finished her Big Sack Sweater.
Keep me updated of your progress so that I can included you in my next MAN-ALONG update. Please note if you send me photos I will not post them until the end of the MAN-ALONG. Good luck!