- In the morning I headed up to Holmenkollen ski jump, which gives really great views of Oslo. It was kinda boring, but the view was nice.
- After the ski jump, I headed to a great shopping area and browsed for a bit.
- I then went to Vigeland Sculpture Park. It really liked it and spent a lot of time there just wondering around.
- I headed to UFF, a charity shop chain and bought a pair of used Diesel jeans for $15. I wore those jeans for years.
- During the subway ride on the way back I saw the police arrest someone for not having a ticket.