- I arrived in Stockholm in the morning, and made my way to my hostel. Once there, I headed straight to the mens bathroom to take a shower and it ended up being a communal shower... locker room style. That sort of thing doesn't bother me, but it was the first time I ran in to that considering all the hostels I stayed at during my trip.
- I wondered around the Gamla Stan.
- In the afternoon I went to the Moderna Museet. In my notes, I wrote "long haired Italian guy". I am not sure what that means.
- Everyone was eating soft serve ice cream, so I got a cone and sat on a park bench and people watched.
- It was sunny, which was the first day in a while I had seen the sun.
- I wondered around a park, then ate at McDonalds for dinner.. I KNOW I KNOW!! Because of the taxes, eating out in Stockholm was very expensive. I ate outside and watched some skateboarders.